Notice of 2020 Annual General Meeting
Pursuant to Clauses 21 and 23 of the Newcastle Kart Racing Club Constitution, Notice is hereby given of the 62nd Annual General Meeting to be held at the Newcastle Kart Racing Club premises on Tuesday 24 November 2020 at 6.30pm.
Attached below is a Nomination Form for the position of Board Member. Additional Forms are available from the Club Canteen or Office.
Nomination Forms will only be accepted either by mail to the Club’s postal address (as above) or in person at the Canteen or Office up until 5pm on the 20th October 2020.
Ballot Papers where required will be made available on the club web site.
Please note that the only matters to be dealt at the Annual General Meeting will be the items as set out in the Agenda below.
A minimum of 15 financial Members of the Club is required to be in attendance for the meeting to proceed.
- Opening of the meeting
- Confirmation of the Minutes of the 61st Annual General Meeting held on 19th November2019
- Business arising from the previous Minutes
- Reports from outgoing Office Bearers
- Receipt and adoption of the Annual Financial Report
- Nomination of Returning Officer and Scrutineers for the Election of the New BoardMembers
- Election of 3 Board Member positions
The Board of Newcastle Kart Racing Club Inc.
Please see Nomination Form here: AGM Board Nomination Form 2020.