The board is pleased to announce the signing of a new agreement between Go-Karts-Go (GKG) and NKRC which allows GKG to use our track Monday to Fridays. The Previous agreement with GKG was previously Monday to Wednesdays.
As part of this agreement, the track will now be made available for practice to 7 days per week.
How will this affect Members/Non-Members
- Track will be available for practice 7 days per week.
- Standard Track Hours apply 9am – 4:30pm.
- NKRC will run practice sessions on weekends as normal.
- Practice days Monday to Friday will be run by Go Karts Go (See guidelines below)
- No change to cost of practice ($30 for NKRC Members, $50 Non-members)
- If track is unavailable for Practice due to large corporate day with GKG, then this will be advised via the Club calendar on this website.
- Practice on Mon-Fri are not Karting Australia/Karting NSW sanctioned events.
- GKG Practice Guidelines (Monday to Friday)
- Upon arrival before going on track every driver needs to come over to GKG building (Located behind the In Grid) and fill out all required details, once entered they are stored on our system so next time they come the driver can just be looked up by name.
- Any club members MUST show their club membership Card and anyone under the age of 16 must have a valid and current KA License and a parent present at all times.
- For anyone under the age of 16 a parent will need to sign a Guardian Consent Form.
- In the event of rain please contact GKG to confirm track availability.
- GKG hire kart sessions usually last for approx. 15min we will keep members informed of when our sessions are occurring and maximize members track time by putting them out between hire kart sessions.
- Practice will be run in the track direction the club will be using at the next race meeting.
- Entering/exiting the track works in the exact same way as the club practice days.
- Dangerous driving will not be tolerated, it is private practice there is no reason for kart contact
- For a parent/guardian to enter the track they must be wearing high-Vis and be standing inside a flag point at all times. Crossing the track or leaving a flag point until the session has finished and a GKG staff member is satisfied it is safe to do so.
- Tow vehicles are allowed in the pit area but any cars not used for the purpose of transporting karts is to be parked in the top car park.
- The directives of GKG staff must be listened to at all times, failure to co-operate with GKG staff may result in removal from the track
- Most importantly at all times we wish to promote a fun, friendly day of karting and the chance for all club members to be able to have access to this amazing facility 7 days a week.
GKG Contact Detail
Phone: 0455 999 096 (please mention that you are referring to Cameron Park Track)