Attached is the final Point score and results for the NKRC 2017 Club Championship.
Congratulations to everyone who participated in the Club Championship this year.
As this year, there have been a number of people who volunteered but did not fill in the Sign on sheet, we have done our best endeavours to get the Bonus Points correct,
However, if you believe that you have volunteered but have not been given the correct number of bonus points, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and advise the following information:
1. Full Name
2. Competitor who you’d like to allocate the points to
3. Date(s) that you volunteered
4. Was it full or Half Day(s)?
5. Which Board Member or Official can verify your claim.
IMPORTANT: ANY CHANGES AND OR CORRECTIONS NEED TO BE ADVISED BY 4PM FRIDAY 27TH OCTOBER VIA EMAIL TO SECRETARY@NKRC.COM.AU.
ANY REQUESTS FOR CHANGES AFTER THIS TIME WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
NOTE: We have decided that, as a once off, we will reduce the number of rounds that result in qualifying for the club championship to 3, for this year only.
If you’ve done a minimum of 3 rounds but less than 5, you may qualify for a trophy based on your points. A few things to note though:
– You will be placed BEHIND people who have completed the 5 rounds
– You will not qualify for Cash Prizes/Gift Vouchers
– Green Box – Qualified for the Club Championship and will be entitled to a Trophy and all associated Prizes on the Presentation night.
– Yellow Box – Have done less than 5 rounds but still qualify for a trophy on the Presentation night
See you all at the presentation night!